When it comes to your accountant providing accurate and timely financial reporting, it is important that you know your important accounting dates.
Our Important Dates calendar is a useful resource so you can be confident that you are providing your accountant with the right information at the right time. We ask that you provide at least 2 weeks before the due date to provide your information.
This calendar provides a summary of upcoming important dates for:
– Monthly Activity Statements
– -Quarterly Activity Statements (when lodged with an accountant or BAS agent)
– Take Odometer Reading for FBT
– Provide PAYG summaries to employees (generally covered with Single touch Payroll)
– PAYG W Payment Summary Annual Reports
– Income Tax Due
– Super Guarantee Contributions
– Taxable Payments Annual Reports – Contractors
– New Registrant SMSF & large/medium companies Tax Due
– Tax Planning Season
– Public Holidays
At VBA we specialise in strategic tax advice, offering tax and financial reporting for individual income earners, family businesses, tradies and construction companies.
Victor Bimrose Accountancy Pty Ltd (ASIC No. 1259423) ABN 53 010 957 294 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 89 125 557 002, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 409361.
Mark Foxley-Conolly (ASIC No. 1259421) is a Limited Authorised Representative of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 89 125 557 002, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 409361
General Advice Warning: This information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation or needs.